Please use the form below to contact author Aaron Shepard. This lets him hide his email address from spammers! (If you just want to ask for the address, be sure to tell him why you need it.)
If you’re inquiring about publishing or producing anything found on this site, please first see Aaron’s Rights & Permissions.
Please note: Aaron greatly appreciates comments and bug reports, but he CANNOT
- Consider offers of marriage.
- Do your homework (or your child’s homework).
- Send, recommend, or help locate materials not found or featured on this site.
- Take any more fan mail for Aaron Carter. (Because he is NOT Aaron Carter!)
- Donate copies of his books.
- Fill orders for his books (except bulk orders of self-published titles).
- Offer private guidance to aspiring writers.
- Help launch your prodigy child/grandchild/student as a professional author or illustrator.
- Sign email petitions.
- Send permission to perform a script that already includes that permission in the script itself.
- Answer more than one interview question for a school project.
- Answer more than two interview questions for a roundup article.
- Answer more than three interview questions for anyone who has not read the discussed book.
- Troubleshoot Windows.
- Trade links.
- Cite research on the educational benefits of reader’s theater.
- Help transfer millions of dollars from secret Nigerian bank accounts.
Also, you do not need special permission to link to this site, or to use any materials in a school or in live storytelling or in a podcast. And if you’re asking whether or where something is on this site, please first try a search or use one of the indexes.
If you can’t reach Aaron through this form, you can send mail to
P.O. Box 280
Friday Harbor, WA 98250